For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), users of this website are informed that the personal data provided through it, either by filling in any form, or through E-mail or by any other means will be treated in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
Purpose of the data collected:
The data provided will be treated by Mastoys, S.L. (hereinafter, MASTOYS) holder of the same, whose contact data are the following:
C / Arquitecto Vidal 31, Bajo Izquierda
03013 Alicante (Alicante) - Spain
Contact telephone number: 965 50 28 77
for the following purposes:
- 1. Send commercial communications (advertising, newsletter and catalogs) of MASTOYS, including through electronic means. Through these communications, users will be informed about the different products, services, offers, raffles, promotions, contests and other events offered by MASTOYS.
- 2. Perform statistical studies. In particular, your data and, where appropriate, opinions, suggestions, etc. may be used for commercial and / or market studies, expand and improve our collection, adapting our offers to your preferences and / or needs, from the study and segmentation of personal and business information provided as a result of your access to the Portal .
- 3. Register your registration on the Web, resolve queries, requests, registrations to contests, raffles, promotions and other events organized by MASTOYS or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to the user on the company's website.
- 4. Manage orders made by users (process your orders online, including sending emails and / or text messages to inform you about the status of a shipment, process refunds of orders, contact the customer in case there is any problem with any of your orders or for other logistics reasons, etc.).
In this case, the data will be treated on the basis of the existing legal relationship between the parties, as a consequence of the offered services offered. The delivery of data for this purpose is mandatory, the order can not be managed otherwise. The data will be kept for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and, even later, until the possible responsibilities that may derive from it are prescribed.
The User expressly accepts the processing and inclusion of the data collected while browsing the Portal, or provided by filling in any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship, as indicated above. During the data collection process, and at each place on the Portal where such data is requested, the User will be informed, either through a hyperlink, either by including the appropriate mentions in the form itself, of the mandatory nature or not of the data collection. The User is advised that, in order to place orders, it will be considered mandatory to provide the information related to the identity (name, two surnames, DNI), address, telephone, e-mail, and if necessary, the card number. credit, its expiration date and CVV, to make the payment, as these data are necessary for the formalization and provision of the said services offered on the Portal. In the event that we have been provided with information from third parties, it is the responsibility of the person who does it to inform them of all the provisions of this clause and to have obtained their prior consent to do so.
Likewise, MASTOYS informs that through its social networks will be published events, contests, raffles, promotions, campaigns or any other type of advertising information about the services offered, accepting the user to be the recipient of such information by the mere fact of "Friend" or "follower" of MASTOYS in social networks. If the User does not wish to receive this information in their social media profiles, they must stop following MASTOYS in them.
User rights for the processing of personal data:
MASTOYS guarantees users, at all times, the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability on the personal data provided, in the terms set forth in the RGPD. Users of the Web may exercise such rights by sending an express request, with a copy of their ID, to any of the following channels:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Postal Mail: C / Arquitecto Vidal Nº31, Bajo Izquierda 03013 - Alicante (Alicante) - Spain
MASTOYS is committed to using the personal data provided in accordance with the purposes indicated in this Data Protection Policy, respecting its confidentiality, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The User's responsibility for the veracity of the data entered is exclusive, so that in the case of providing false or inaccurate information, MASTOYS reserves the right to prohibit access to the Portal, without prejudice to any legal action it deems appropriate. defense of your interests. MASTOYS does not have the obligation to verify, and does not verify, the identity of the Users, nor the veracity, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the data that they provide about themselves, or about other Users. The User is therefore responsible for informing MASTOYS of any variation that occurs in the data that had previously been provided and guarantees and is exclusively responsible for the veracity of the same.